If you are going to enjoy some time playing roulette then it is probably with the expectation that you are going to win some money. This means you want to know the roulette payout. For beginners of this game, this can sometimes be confusing.
It all begins with you being required to place the number of chips you want to bet on the exact spot on the roulette table pertinent to what you want to bet on. If you make a mistake when doing this then you will miss out on the roulette payout for that round.
You need to look at what the odds are for every one dollar you are going to bet. So for example, if the odds were 2 to 1, then for every one dollar bet you made you would bet a roulette payout of $2. for each dollar plus your original dollar back.
That’s the basics but where it gets confusing for some is the options for betting which are the outside bets and the inside bets.
The outside bets are made on the outer section of the table and they are comprised of a selection of betting options which are….
- Red or Black – pays even odds
- Odd or Even – pays out even odds
- Low or High – pays out even money
- Columns – pays out 2 to 1
- Dozens – pays out 2 to 1
Here is where you can place different types of bets on the inside portion of the table
- Straight Up – Pays out 35 to 1
- Split Bet – Pays out17 to 1
- Street Bet – Pays out11 to 1
- Corner Bet = Pays out 8 to 1
- Five Number Bet – Pays out 6 to 1
- Six Number Bet – Pays out 5 to 1
You may want to develop your own strategies to help you win a substantial roulette payout.